Benefits Of Detoxification And Best PracticePosted on 20 Feb 21:08 by Diana N Ahuche
Basically, detoxification means cleansing the blood. This is done by removing impurities from the body by neutralizing toxins and cleansing out of the body.
The body eliminates toxins from the blood, liver, kidneys, intestines, lungs, lymphatic system, and skin during detoxification.
Detoxing is more effective when it flushes out bad foods, excess sugar, excess unhealthy fat, heavy metals, environmental toxins, inorganic minerals, drugs, and alcohol from different parts of the body/organs using particular methods, however general detoxing is paramount in the meantime.
One of main benefits of detoxification is to cleanse toxins and toxin buildup allowing nutrients to process more efficiently and to get to their destination and do their job. Detoxification keeps the body clean and vibrant. Detoxification promotes stronger immune system, boosts mental clarity, improves eye health, helps maintain good weight, supports strong bones and joints, supports skin and hair health, increases reproduction/fertility, bolsters energy level, and increases vitality.
Constant detoxification is important for the all ages; the elders, the young ones, adults, men, and women. The clean and the not-so-clean will require different doses and length of time.
Detox diets and cleanses are incredibly trendy these days, and there are seemingly endless programs to choose from. Some things that these detox diets and protocols forget to add are the steps to take to make detoxification cleansing effective and long-lasting. So here are important steps to best practice of detoxification to follow to make your detoxification efforts successful.
- Detoxification should be done in intervals not just once since the toxins that we detoxify out of the body has been in the body for a long time and we continue to accumulate more, naturally. To properly detoxify the body and/or specific body parts or organs one must apply best practice – you practice targeted detoxification with targeted ingredients for targeted body part or organ and general detoxification with general ingredients for general body parts. During whichever detox process it is imperative to avoid consuming things that will compromise and defeat the purpose instead it is advised to consume things that will facilitate the process to be fully effective. For example, during the detox process you should be drinking pure fresh juices with toxin neutralizing and flushing properties and eat more foods that will help support the process. More than just common fruits and vegetable smoothies and juices there are very potent herbs, spices, powerful antioxidants, plant isolated compounds and lifestyle changes that go a long way to help you properly detoxify your body system. If you are on 3 day, 7 day, 15 day detoxification protocol (you repeat this weekly, monthly, or every 3 months depending on your lifestyle and level of toxicity), you must stay on healthy options and stay away from unhealthy options during the cleansing process. You may go back to your usual life when the process is over if you still feel like, usually people don’t go back instead they but want more cleaner healthier life which brings us to step 2.
- Restoration and revitalization of damaged organs or body parts is big part of detoxification process. After gentle or intense detoxifying of the body, it is extremely important to restore the body or organs so they can heal from the damage and be restored back to healthy a state. Aiming to eat healthier food options after detoxification will help your body to restore and revitalize the organs and body parts.
To restore the body you have to follow these steps:
- You should be consuming superfoods, super herbs and spices, micronutrients, isolated organic compounds, quality nutritional supplements, probiotics, enzymes, amino-acids. You should eat from each of the following food groups (vegetables, fruits, legumes/beans, lean meats, diary, grains, tubers, nuts/seeds, and seafood) on regular basis because this wide variety of healthy foods restores the body, promotes good health and helps to reverse and protect against chronic disease.
These types of foods will help you to restore the long-term damages done to your body and to help you prevent your body and organs from further damage. These simple practices can help in restoring and revitalizing and promoting your physical, mental, and emotional wellness.
- You should adopt some lifestyle adjustments that will help rebuild the body from damage and deterioration and promote it to a healthy state. Such lifestyle changes could be to take short leisure walks, exercising and/or working out, maintaining decent sleep hygiene, committing to healthy regular diet, engaging in health promoting activities like playing, dancing, swimming, using sauna, and being around positive people.
- You should also stir clear from unhealthy and unhygienic eating habits and lifestyle such excessive or regular alcohol consumption, heavy smoking of any kind, drug use (legal and illegal)l, engaging in unhappy stressful activities like keeping bad friends that are up to no good.
Following these simple but effective steps will help transform your life and health to a new height.
- Maintaining overall long term good health and wellness is one of the best practices of detoxification after detoxification and restoration of the body. This whole steps will not only make you feel and look better but they will ensure the body is rejuvenated, free of deadly diseases, and ready for the years ahead. To maintain optimal health now and in future simply follow step 2 a, b, and c.
- To take your new healthy happy life a step further, you should address specific health issues you may have, known and the unknown. Regular check on your blood pressure level, cholesterol level, stress level, reproduction state, hormone balance, eye health, heart health, blood quality and quantity, stomach digestive activities etc. For example, it is wise to do a thorough medical check every so often to catch anything going on so can address or treat them before they manifest to where it will cost more stress, money, and time to treat.
- The final step of reversing and improving your health and wellness is to improve specific areas of your life, health and wellness like balancing hormones, boosting brain function, promoting sexual health, building stronger bones and muscles, maintaining a decent physical fitness routine now and for later years, and maintain clean healthy physical appearance, beauty.
Remember “sharing is caring”, please share this life enhancing information with the ones you love and care about. We need to take control of our health now more than ever for many obvious reason, for example, they are blocking off the ozone layer by releasing some compounds such as chlorine or bromine, which when they are exposed to intense UV light in the stratosphere can contribute to ozone depletion, called ozone-depleting substances (ODS). These toxic substances get into our bodies through breathing air, inhaling fumes, eating and drinking. Our foods and water supply are heavily contaminated by these health-threatening hazards, therefore correct and effective detoxification is more necessary now, as well as restoration and maintenance. There are some proven aroma therapeutic and holistic tools and methods to help you manage your health and well-being.
Watch some of our videos to help you better understand and what’s happening and to learn some tools that you can use to help yourself and others.